The Canadian Centre for R2P is primarily a research organization, dedicated to the advancement of R2P as a functioning norm in international relations. We have research branches across different universities in Canada, and divisions within the University of Toronto. Our analysts come from many diverse backgrounds and reflect a vibrant hub of intellectual engagement on R2P.
In the 2014-2015 school year, the CCR2P will be recruiting analysts in the following divisions:
1) Undergraduate – South Sudan/Central African Republic research division
2) Undergraduate – Canadian parliamentary research division
3) Graduate – Faculty of Law at the University of Toronto division
4) Graduate – Faculty of Law at the McGill University division
5) Graduate – “Technology & Prevention” division at Carleton University division
6) Undergraduate – R2Plive division (language skills required)
If you are interested in joining CCR2P as a research analyst in one of the divisions above, or wish to write an independent paper on R2P-related topics, please email [firstname.lastname@example.org] with your CV, a brief statement of interest, your unofficial transcript, and your contact information. We will be back in touch with you in 1-2 business days. We thank you in advance for your interest — please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
- CCR2P Research Team